Established in Okotoks in 2000, the Airborne T&T Club began when a small group of dedicated parents wanted to create a place for their competitive athletes to train and hone their skills.
Since then, we've spread our wings and grown into a full service club meeting the needs of trampoline and tumbling athletes and enthusiasts of all skill levels, ages and abilities.
At Airborne we strive to create and foster a caring, safe and fun environment for all. The satisfaction and safety of our athletes is our top priority and their smiles are the greatest reward!
Airborne strives to provide the highest quality of athlete development in Trampoline gymnastics within a positive, safe and inclusive environment for gymnasts of all ages and skills. Airborne will provide Okotoks and surrounding communities with a fun fitness alternative to develop valuable life-skills, while at the same time encourage a life-long dedication to health and sport.
Airborne will strive to:
- Provide the highest quality certified instructors, ensuring a professional, safe and supportive coaching environment for all athletes as well as ensuring ongoing development and education of the instructors.
- Follow Sport Canada’s Guidelines for Long Term Athlete Development plan as well as Gymnastics Canada, National Coaching Certification Program and Alberta Gymnastics Federations rules and regulations.
- Reach the highest level of the sport by coaching and competing at Provincial, National and International levels.
- Establish a culture of “the athlete first” and life-long love for the sport.
- Develop athletes of all ages and stages and allow individual progression within the group in a variety of different programs available.
- Teach the athletes to compete with good sportsmanship, respecting one another, their coaches, fellow competitors and judges.
- Create a family friendly atmosphere where everyone can feel appreciated and valued.
- Promote community involvement within our membership, staff and athletes. Community presence is essential in building a well-rounded athlete as well as active membership in a non-profit organization.
- Focus on fiscal responsibility, customer service, business management and adhering to policies and procedures in the best interest of the athletes, staff and families.